Friday, May 29, 2009

Party People In Da House!

Overlooking the dance floor at tonight's Hip Hop Party

Lady Sabra kickin' it on the dance floor

Lady Maisy giving her best gangsta look

The view from the back of the dance floor

Flygirl Lady Eloise Mureaux spinning some hot tracks

I've spent the last 4 days or so traumatizing all of our members with my lame attempts at hip hop lingo. Thankfully, I got it all out of my system tonight with our hip hop party at Dominion. Lady Deirdre and Lady Eloise spun some great old and new hip hop tracks and everyone came out to show their moves. The outfits were great and I am sorry I didn't get good shots of all of them.

Thank you to everyone who came out for tonight's party! See you next Friday for more fun at The Dominion.

No comments:

Post a Comment